The Job Duties
We are seeking QCTester to join for Singapore projects.
- Analyze Users stories and use cases requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Create & maintain test case/scenarios.
- Design and implement automation tests scripts, debug and define corrective actions.
- Execute test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements.
- Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole.
- Cooperate with other team members execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Investigate defect reports from production support, isolate their causes, inform. Development teams for fixing and retest to ensure adequate resolutions.
- Identify, analyze and report the test progresses, test results, defects to the Project Manager.
- Advise on procedures to improve production efficiency and provide timely solutions
Your Skills and Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in QC/Tester role and data analysis(include 1 year automation test).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and access new.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously technologies quickly.
- Experience with Agile frameworks and tools as Jira, Redmine, and Backlog...
- Good knowledge about all phases of testing cycle, including functional, regression, integration, performance, acceptance, load, black box, and automation testing.
- Good experience in Web application testing, desktop and mobile browsers.
- Experience in testing API’s is a big plus.
- Having knowledge & experience with Automation Testing as Selenium, Cypress...
- Good analytical skills, report writing skills, communication skills, time-management skills and problem solving skills. Experience in developing the automation.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Good technical background is a big plus.
Please submit your CV in English.
Please visit our website in more detail about us.